Conn's Repair Service Agreement
Additional benefits of having a Repair Service Agreement or Repair Service Agreement with Accidental Damage
During the manufacturer's warranty period our Plans cover things their warranty does not. After the manufacturer's warranty has expired, Conn's will continue to cover your product for a period based on the length of the Plan you purchase.
With all of our Plans:
- Conn's maintains all information about your purchase for manufacturer warranty coverage.
- Conn's will repair your product in the event of a covered breakdown, less a deductible (if applicable).
- Your product is covered against failure caused by power surges.
- There's no charge to you if no problem is found on a service call.
- Food loss up to $150 for refrigerators and $250 for freezers over term of plan when caused by a covered failure. Food Loss Form
- One defective TV remote control will be replaced over the term of the plan.
- You're covered for removal and re installation of TV on stand or wall mount as a result of a covered repair.
What else is covered?
- All necessary repairs and replacement of parts for the covered product according to the terms of the Plans.
- Replacement of the covered product with a new one of equal or similar features and functionality, in the event of the following:
- The covered product is non-repairable
- Repair parts become unavailable
- The total time to repair the product from the date of the initial service visit exceeds 30 days
- The total repair costs exceed the cost to replace the product
A Conn's store credit, check, or gift card up to the original purchase price may be issued if a replacement product is unavailable or refused. Replacement of the Product fulfills the contract in its entirety.
Repair Service Agreement Protection is Available for:
If you would like to cancel your Conn's Repair Service Agreement, please click here for a cancellation form that can be mailed, faxed, or scanned. See form for more details.
See Full Terms and Conditions for complete details, exclusions and limitations. (Effective as of September 25, 2014) In TX, the Obligor is Federal Warranty Service Corporation. If purchased prior to September 25, 2014, please Click Here for more service agreement details.
Form #112014 v1