FeaturesTruly wireless design
- Just your music, with no wires to get in the way.
Secure and comfortable fit
- Extensively tested in real workouts, these headphones have a secure fit that you can adjust to your ears. The soft-cushioned arc supporter and three-dimensional curved design ensure a secure, comfortable fit, so when you move, your headphones don’t.
Get deep in the zone with digital noise cancellation
- Cue up your workout playlist and get in the zone. Digital noise-canceling technology reduces ambient sounds of the gym and your surrounding environments, leaving just you and the music.
Long battery life plus quick charging
- At full charge, the headphones offer up to 9 hours of power, while the handy charging case provides an extra 9 hours. That’s up to 18 hours of noise-free listening. With noise-canceling switched off, it’s even longer – up to 13 hours of power on a full charge, with an extra 13 hours provided by the charging case, for up to 26 hours of play time. And if you're in a hurry, 10 minutes' quick charging gives you up to 60 minutes of music playback with noise cancelling.
Sweat and splash-proof
- The toughest workout never stood a chance. With an IP55 rating, the headphones can handle sweat or splashes from rain when you’re working out.
Bass that moves you
- The WF-SP800N sport earbuds feature EXTRA BASS™ for seriously powerful, punchy low-endsound. Your favorite basslines never sounded so good.
- Use the intuitive touch control settings to play, stop, or skip through tracks and adjust thevolume. And with the Quick Attention function, placing your finger over the earbud turns the volume right down and lets in ambient sound. So, you can instantly chat with someone without removing your headphones. If you want to customize your touch controls, no problem. The Sony | Headphones Connect app lets you assign alternative options.
Quick Attention Mode
- Communicate without taking your headphones off. Place your hand over the left earbud to turn the volume down and deactivate noise canceling for instant conversation.
Built-in microphone for hands-free calls and voice assistant commands
- Take and make phone calls, even with your phone in your pocket or bag. With a high-quality built-in microphone, you’ll be able to have hands-free conversations on your smartphone with ease.
Smart Listening with SENSE ENGINE™ tailors the sound to you
- Improved Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control now automatically detects not only your activity, but your location as well, adjusting ambient settings to optimize your listening experience. Whether you’re traveling in an airport, walking on a crowded street, or sitting in a quiet area noise canceling levels are automatically balanced. Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing keeps your music sounding great even when traveling at higher altitudes. You can customize them to your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App.
Voice assistant function (Google Assistant)
- Activate your smartphone’s voice assistant with a simple touch.4 With a simple tap and hold of the right earbud, you can activate either your smartphone’s voice assistant or the Google Assistant built in with a simple touch. To use the Google Assistant, simply download the Sony | Headphones Connect app and follow the setup instructions on the Sony | Headphones Connect app.
Stable, reliable Bluetooth® connectivity
- A new Bluetooth chip, which transmits sound to left and right ears simultaneously, coupled with optimized antenna design ensures a stable connection and outstanding listening.5 Low audio latency makes for enjoyable content viewing, too.
Stay aware with Ambient Sound Mode
- Ambient Sound Mode expertly blends your music with the sound of the environment around you. Choose Normal mode for when you’re running or working out outside to stay aware of your surroundings. Voice mode lets you hear instruction from a personal trainer or workout buddy while still enjoying your motivational music.
Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts and learns your favorite locations
- Adaptive Sound Control is a smart function that automatically detects what you’re up to – forexample, running, walking, waiting or travelling – then adjusts ambient sound settings to suit your environment. You can also customize the settings to your preferences using the Sony | Headphones Connect app – it can even learn favorite locations such as the gym or park.
Customize your sound as you like with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” App for Android/iOS
- Simply download the Sony | Headphones Connect app and set up your ideal noise canceling and equalizer settings in Quick Sound Settings. Then when you’re ready to get started, push the Noise Canceling button twice to access your saved sound settings in an instant.
Hard, durable carrying case
- The included chargeable carrying case has a durable, hard-shell construction that holds its shape and protects the earbuds while they’re in your backpack or gym bag.