NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
ELIGIBILITY: The “$10,000 Shopping Spree” and “Anniversary Sweepstakes” (individually and collectively, the "Sweepstakes") is open and offered only to legal residents of Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (each an "Entrant"). Employees, officers and directors of Conn Appliances, Inc. ("Sponsor") and their parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, any companies who are performing work in Sponsor stores at Conn’s request, and Web masters and Web suppliers (and each of their respective dependents, immediate family members (children, spouse, parents, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals residing in the same household of each, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. By participating, Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on 11/20/15 in Tulsa, OK; 1/15/16 in Albuquerque, NM; and all other markets start 2/21/16 and end 7/1/16; (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: An eligible Participant who visits one of the participating Conn’s retail locations during the Sweepstakes Period may complete an entry form. Limit one (1) entry per person per Sweepstakes. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If applicable, illegible, inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, mutilated, postage due or mechanically reproduced entry forms or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will each be selected in a random drawing conducted by Conn’s, on or about August 1, 2016, from among all eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by phone and will be required to respond within forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the first phone notification or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Potential winners may be required to complete, sign and return the presented Affidavit of Eligibility, a Mutually Acceptable Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, and the appropriate tax documents within ten (10) calendar days, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. In the event a potential winner does not respond to the message or return documents in a timely manner, or accept the prize, or if the prize notification or prize is not deliverable, or the potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Three (3) attempts will be made to award each prize. If after three (3) attempts, the prize goes un-awarded and the Sponsor will not award the prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law or regulation) to use winner’s name, likeness, biographical data and statements for advertising and publicity purposes without notice or additional compensation.
- ODDS: Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received for each Sweepstakes.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants agree (a) that Sponsor and its parent entities, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any companies who are promotional participants or prize providers, and Web masters and Web suppliers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, "Released Parties"), will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, or for any printing, production, technical, typographical, human, or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; and (b) except where legally prohibited, (i) winner grants (and agree to confirm that grant in writing) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use their name, photograph, voice and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web, in perpetuity, without notice, review or approval. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor may collect the personal information submitted by them and use the information pursuant to Conn’s policies. In the event any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected, stolen entries; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer online systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical, electronic or network, including, without limitation, any errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified (and all associated entries will be void), and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such Entrant's eligibility to participate in this or any other promotion offered by Sponsor. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select winner for the drawing from all non-suspect, eligible entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Without limiting the release provided above, and for greater certainty, Released Parties will not be liable for (a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by wireless device users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries; (b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (c) any problems with or technical malfunctions of telephone networks or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; (d) any failure of any message to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or wireless waves or at any Web site or combination thereof; or (e) damage to a participant's or other person's system or equipment occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes.
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Each Entrant hereby consents to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Harris County, Texas in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to the Sweepstakes. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS ($250.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- WINNERS’ LIST: Beginning on or about 8/15/16, you can obtain the name, city and state of the winner by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Marketing, PO Box 815867, Dallas, TX 75234-5867.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Conn’s Appliances Inc., PO Box 815867 Dallas, TX 75234-5867.